Sign in to follow this  
Guest 9812VCTD

S.E. Idaho Bombers dinner meet, 4th thurs of each month

Guest 9812VCTD

Hello all just thought I'd start a thread about our monthly dinner meet. Sounds like the fourth thursday of every month we'll all meet in the corner of the Pocatello Golden Corral parking lot at 6:30 to admire trucks and have dinner at 7:00.

During the dinner we can discuss upcoming events and get togethers with the West side Bombers. I'll bring a digital camera and take some pics of the trucks in the parking lot and some inside during the dinner. We can discuss the information talked about during the dinner on the forum so both groups can stay current on the info and plans discussed.

We can plan events such as dyno events or Bomb parties with the west side bombers and try to work it out so we can all get together.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great S.E. Bombers club dinner.

If there's anything I'm forgetting let's be sure to get it posted.

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks definetely better know how to get there! The Golden Corral is on 800 Yellowstone Ave. by the Fred Meyer. Here is some mapquest directions hope these help. Also I will have my cell phone on to help anyone who may need some directions, I know I'm always lost! :shock:

Cell #540-1972

Map to Golden Corral in Pocatello

Justin

Guest Mopar1973Man

Good reason to get a GPS for your truck... Mine works great and keeps me from getting lost. It helped me find the Golden Corral in Nampa :thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

It's getting closer to dinner I think my brother Tim is going to try and make it with his truck. How many other people plan on attending? I can't wait I got one other friend who may be coming as well!

Justin

40 Min. is about right. Work is going to be the deciding factor. I never know what is going to happen until the day before. :roll:

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks for the E-Mails Muddy! I hope we have a good turnout I was in pocy the other day and stopped in Dominator and talked to them guys about the dinner and told them to let everyone know about it. See everyone there!

Justin

Guest Smokin Monster
... Work is going to be the deciding factor. I never know what is going to happen until the day before. :roll:

Same here. And I broke my clutch so if I can get it out and boxed up in time I'll be there. Might have to bum a ride from cahammer.

Oh i'll be there, but im pulling the head on my 04 and it wont be back together before thurs. i need to sell the 01 and find another 04 to replace it. after driving a 3rd gen for so long i cant stand a 2nd.

Guest 9812VCTD

I was hoping to see your 04 I'm sure you'll have it done before the next dinner though! :D

Justin

didnt quite get it off tonight but close,,, will have it off first thing in the morning and finally see what the problem is....... 2 washed out cylinders is what im expecting to find though (4&5).

Guest 9812VCTD

cahammer see you there, I tried talking my wife into buying a truck a few weeks ago she almost did it then decided to buy a honda civic. So are you going to bring your 98?

Justin

yep I will have my baby there my wife won't be able to make it because she has to do this thing called work I still don't know what that means i'll also bring kevin he needs a night out we will see ya thursday

Guest 9812VCTD

Great can't wait to see everyone in the Golden Corral parking lot! If anyone gets lost or needs directions here's my cell #540-1972 I try to get you there! I'll probably be there at 6:00 see everyone there! :thumbup: I've got the battery's charged up so I can take some pics!

Justin