Tuffenuf4u

If you havent tried Herculiner yet......

got some pics here of my bumper build im working on, just got on 1st coat of herculiner and have always been impressed with it, if you havent tried it yet, dont hesitate, its a great product at a great price, Line X and Rhino Lining quoted me $245.00 to do this job and i did it in my garage with a roller and paint brush plus herculiner for about $115.00 and in two coats will get a 2 mil thickness, .

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=13666

Oh my gosh, that guy is a Dumb%$^! all you have to do is smell the stuff and know you need to wear disposable clothes and gloves, ill tell you this as well, if i had done that, i Definitly would not have posted it....... :lol:

I used it maybe ten or more years ago. The stuff worked real well with the proper prep. One thing I noticed, over a few years it started to break down due the sun. I don't know if they made a UV coating for it yet. That's the only thing it needed. :2cents

When I did mine, I used a Harbor Freight dry wall texture gun. Worked great. Until the Duplicolor crap started to peel off the sanded paint on the bed. Took me two days to sand the bed and about 30 minutes to spray it. I still had the brains to use nitrile gloves and an old pair of shorts and an old pair of sandles that needed to be tossed anyways.