• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

cetanefreek

new lift pump option

I found this company a couple days ago and got one of their fuel pumps to run on my BMW, however I think they would work great for a replacement on the 24v as well, they aren't too much money and repair kits are availiable for them as well, overall I'm pretty impressed, not to mention adjustable fuel pressure!!!

http://www.procompelectronics.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=40_41_43&products_id=255&osCsid=4fd1b74fa66546517dbee1fcaaf74c0f

fuel pressure spring #1 is rated 4psi, with 7psi shutoff (this is what I'm using on the bimmer)

spring #2 is rated 9psi with 14 psi shutoff, I think that would be perfect for feeding a VP44......

$70 for a 140gph pump......

well I paid way too much for mine from a local speed shop, but they were the only ones around that didn't ask what kind of car I had before they would tell me a price for an item, good customer service is worth a lot to me.... and even at their price it was way cheaper than a cummins lift pump.

Russ nothing wrong with the idea...i was just pointing out where people could get them cheaper. I was actually thinking about one of those for my DMax.

I think these are copies of the Holley pumps if I am not mistaken. A buddy of mine told me they appear to be the same. He recently purchase one.

Maybe someone that has used both may know?

Dave