• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

YMMOT

Road trip to Salem??

My Dad has a few of those square plastic tanks that has a metal grid around them, used for hauling some chemicals. Too bad not closer cause they aren't being used.

do you think a body would fit in one Tom?

The 55 gallon ones? Sure The 60 gallon ones... definitely. just make sure to fill them with lye halfway so it eats everything up.:shock:

I was thinking along the lines of the finished product.

you can get them locally at oil supply houses like united oil or grants petroleum in fruitland but there about 25.00_instead

pisser, i used to get em for nothing. [rv antifreze]

wonder how many we will need??????????

i found a couple [metal barrels out there we can see if still useable. upside down w/ missing a lid, but found couple lids

a person might still be able to those are the only places I know of though. I do Have 1

55 gal plastic barrel I was using for stove oil and a steel 200 gallon tank I took out when I got rid of my oil furnace

those 275 gal totes would be handy to

I posted a new thread saying about bhs marketing in nampa, they have barrels and bungs, just ask for them. Heck they may even throw in a 225 gal tote on a pallet. Say Jason Anderson son of Tom Anderson who worked here when it was great western chemical sent you. You may get some strange looks at first but they will come around. The old man worked there for 13 years.... I ran pilot car for them in the summer up to stibnite mine.