Sign in to follow this  
MUDDY

STACKED

well,,,,,,,thanks to 92 d/unit my 97 dually is packing a single 5 inch chrome turnout. looks awesome :thumbup::coal thanks brian

went from under the rig and used 4 inchflex onto the 4 inch exhaust tube under the cab. went tween the frame and the flatbed frame and entered the toolbox with the 4 inch piece about 6 inches long and conected the flex to that. went thru the deck into the top of the toolbox with a short 5 inch that th stack clamps onto. now youd have the toolbax as a smoke collector. didnt need that so brianmade a small collector box welded in top inside front corner that acts like a chamber muffler. the toolbox gets warm so ill have to be cautious what i place in there and where at i place it. brian calls it my ez bake oven :lol: i need a baffle to seperate the front 3rd of the box so i can have the rear cooler and the front i can wrap a roast or chicken in tinfoil and dinner is ready by the time i get to camp :wink:

yep,,,,,,,,i thnk the stack looks awesome. i only loose a very small amount of usable toolbox space in my underbed box and it is no noisier in the cab than b4 thanks to the chamber box brian built. im purty tickled :D

1107stackbriboxPicture025.jpg

1107stackcollectorboxPicture028.jpg

1107stackinstlbriPicture030.jpg

1107stackinstallbristandPicture027.jpg

97drwstackpilot1107rughtsideclosePi.jpg

97drwstackpilot1107rsPicture031.jpg

97drw1107stackpilotrfPicture037.jpg

i need a baffle to seperate the front 3rd of the box so i can have the rear cooler and the front i can wrap a roast or chicken in tinfoil and dinner is ready by the time i get to camp

LMAO :lol::lol:

Guest 9812VCTD

Good work brian cool stack and a oven at the same time!

Muddy that stack looks great now we need a pic with some coal rolling out of it! 8)

Justin

ok now im stacked, i like it but get funny looks from some, oh well loud as hell and loving every minute of it. i even keep the slider open a bit to get the full effect :coal

100_6447stacked2.jpg

100_6448stacked.jpg

Guest 9812VCTD

COOL! :o You're really whipping that truck into shape it looks good! What did you do for your crossover pipe?

Justin

COOL! :o You're really whipping that truck into shape it looks good! What did you do for your crossover pipe?

Justin

5" square tube capped on the ends6" would of worked better with 2x2 angle to attach to the floor of bed, 4" in the bottom with a piece of angle iron(steves idea)to divert the smoke to both sides evenly and two 5" outlet on top, then butted a stack with a band clamp and added some braces to the stacks. we should do this to yours at the bomb party.