• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Josh H Transmission Biulding Party Feb 2

We are having a get together at our shop in Homedale Id on Feb 2. Anyone interested in how to Biuld a Allison is welcome to stop by and watch or help. I will post the directions, Josh will post the goodies going into the tranny. Please post on this thread so i will know how many people are coming. Steve Atkins Sr. has offered to host the event at his shop in Homedale.

Thanks again Steve and Steve's dad for allowing me to bring my truck out, and thanks to Rob for agreeing to quide and instruct in this event.

Going into the transmission will be a Suncoast 1058 converter, a TTS transmission kit, stock clutches, an Allison deep steel pan and, if the fittings are ready, a Mike L. Snake Oiler (C3 clutch oiler) kit. This is basically the same setup IdahoRob runs in his truck so hopefully it will work well for me too. This should be a good opportunity for anyone wanting to learn what is involved in building an Allison. I know it will be my first time inside one. If you come out you should at least be able to see what severly burnt clutches look like.

Oh good, I thought Ryan was offering to strip! I would of had something come up that day....besides puke.

Ryan probably learned a few new dance moves he'd like to show you Rob.. Like how he can slide down a POLE..:lol:

You work in the tool room? I did that for almost 2 years. Frigging babysitting the stupids and fixing all the shit they break.

Looks like i will have to be there so i can hand all of the tools. And so that the tools are acounted for.

Here is a mapquest map..

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=29+kansas+ave&city=homedale&state=id&zipcode=83628

the address is

29 Kansas Ave.

Homedale Idaho

The house is a 2 story gray in color and has a cedar fence down the driveway.

The shop is behind the house. We should start early like 8:00, there is alot of work to be done. My cell is 880-3595 if you need additional directions.