• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest BigBully

Sorry sacks of retard crap!!!

Guest BigBully

I can't believe the nerve some people have!!! :-x

Some people hit Kev's truck last night because they were drunk out of their gord they thought they just hit a post in a covered parking area. So they didn't have the damn brains to look and check their car out and see what they actually hit. :-x So when Kev was leaving for work today he saw that his truck was hit. And then went and told the people and they didn't believe him. So when he showed the people that they hit his truck the husband was in shock.. But still how can you not check out your vehicle when you hit something?!

It's not terribly bad, but it is going to be an expensive fix!

Picture002.jpg

Their car!

Picture004.jpg

Guest BigBully

Yeah Kev is pissed.. I am surprised that he didn't lose it when he confronted the guy!!!

Cuz I know he saw red!:-o

Guest POWERTRIP

Shit i feel for Kev. I have been there done that. I have a big dent in the bed of my truck from a neighbor hitting it with his truck. :-x :twisted: :twisted: The kid hid for days from me and the cops.

I hope you are getting the law involved. I sure as hell wouldn't be paying to fix that... and neither would my insurance.

They fawked up, they pay.

Guest BigBully

Well, it wasn't our fault so why should we have to pay for it? I am going to get an estimate on Monday to see how what the damage will be. I'm already thinking it will not be a pretty picture.

I guess I will keep ya posted. Or Kev will..

Guest BigBully

Yeah that scratch on my truck door earlier this year cost $700 to fix!

I don't think the guy realizes how expensive this is going to be. Kev and I took a look at it again tonight when I went to see him, and the dent is right on the corner and pretty deep, with pretty deep scratches. Not pretty..:nono:

Guest BigBully
well that sucks good thing he didnt get his paint job done already

Oh dude I know!!! He would have killed the guy... Stupid drunk dumbass!

I don't see it being all that expensive to fix really unless the bumper needs to be replaced too.

When I bought my truck there was a dent a bit bigger than that on the pass side from someone T boning it sliding on ice. Was between the cab and the rear wheel. Cost me $250 to get it fixed, biggest expensive was painting the whole bottom side of the truck

Now would be the time to bed line the rocker panels :)

Guest BigBully
I don't see it being all that expensive to fix really unless the bumper needs to be replaced too.

When I bought my truck there was a dent a bit bigger than that on the pass side from someone T boning it sliding on ice. Was between the cab and the rear wheel. Cost me $250 to get it fixed, biggest expensive was painting the whole bottom side of the truck

Now would be the time to bed line the rocker panels :)

I am going to have to wash off the mud to see how bad the bumper is.

Well Im off probation now, so if someone hits my truck, uh, Id be on probation again.

When my truck got rearended 2 years ago, $1400 for OEM bumper, and a little dent under each taillight. Yep got rearended, and next thing you know gained 100hp :twisted:

MY next question as well, is why the hell were they driving drunk?

It's one thing to drive after drinking a few beers, but if you can't see a huge frigging truck and somehow mistake it for a post.... and either way don't care that your ripping your car apart you have no business driving!

I know a guy that got killed because of drunk driving. He was at the McDonald's drive thru with a bunch of friends and his girlfriend. The car behind him bumped into him (they were drunk). He got out to see what was going on, and the guy driving the car stabbed him to death :shock: Went from a small fender bender to he's in jail for many many years

I know a guy that got killed because of drunk driving. He was at the McDonald's drive thru with a bunch of friends and his girlfriend. The car behind him bumped into him (they were drunk). He got out to see what was going on, and the guy driving the car stabbed him to death :shock: Went from a small fender bender to he's in jail for many many years

now that is creepy... people are pysco. where was this at Nate?

which is why there is a .45 in my pickup at all times..... no one is going to be stabbing this guy to death.

Good thing i'm fat so a normal size blade don't hit any vitals..LOL

which is why there is a .45 in my pickup at all times..... no one is going to be stabbing this guy to death.

Decided to keep a hand canon in the truck huh? :thumbup: LOL, that is great, something a little smaller might be more practical. I just went with a compact .40! The .45 is more home protection.

AMT .45 backup for the pickup.... it's a stainless concealed carry special, and smaller than most .40's or 9mm's yet fairly accurate, only holds 5 in the mag though.

home protection is my XD45.... 13 in the mag, the carbon 15 (30 5.56 per mag 10 mags), the SA58 (20 7.62 per mag, 15 mags) and the AR30( 7 .338 lapua magnum per mag, 3 mags) everything else is in my armory.

screw practical, someone comes at me with conflict in mind I plan to win!!!!

Guest BigBully

Remember shooting once is self defense, but shooting more than that is murder.. :smart::lol:

Damn I watch too much CSI..:lol: