• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

YMMOT

Gonna have to make another test batch

This one is seperating, but SLOWLY. I think I lost the mix ratio when some of it shot out the top of the blender.:-x

ANyway I will probably work on another batch this coming weekend. I need some glass jars to handle the settling though.... Anyone????

You know what would work good is one of those big ass pickle jars. It'd buy one, but it'd take me 3 months to eat all them pickles!

You know what would work good is one of those big ass pickle jars. It'd buy one, but it'd take me 3 months to eat all them pickles!

LMFAO...... A pickle jar is what I was thinking... I know my Gma and Mom do alot of canning I can see where they get thier jars...

looked and looked again,,,,and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

also go anthr like one on right that is half full of homemade cherry wine,,,1978 vintage :D

post-4-145494289868_thumb.jpg

Prolly go blind drinking that wine :lol:

Tom I still have that 55 gal drum here at the house for you. I might go up to Nampa on Thurs or Fri to get some steel, if I do I'll drop it off at your place.

Prolly go blind drinking that wine :lol:

Tom I still have that 55 gal drum here at the house for you. I might go up to Nampa on Thurs or Fri to get some steel, if I do I'll drop it off at your place.

go blind,,,,,,thats what my dad told me back in 78 :lol: shit was bad then,hate to try it now. :-?

bring them fuel caps etc too nate :thumbup:

dang,,,,,,,and steve used alkyhol in a good ol cummins and had hg failure. with a 6.2 that is KNOWN to have hg failure i thnk not.

i'll just use it to start campfires,,,,,,,,,unless randy wants it :)

my mom has a couple of jars if you still need them. Let me know I can get them to you Im going to boise tomorrow.

Hey RAndy I think I need more.... the Carlos Rossi gallon jugs of wine are perfect.... start drinkin' :lol:

Don't think I can do that..... I'll see what I can do..

I will never touch that stuff again. Me and a friend drank a whole gallon in about 15 minutes a few years ago. I had stomach pain so bad I wanted to pop a hole in my gut to drain it all out :shock:

Muddy lied... that wine wouldn't make you go blind.... it would freakin' KILL you. Smelling it affected my vision :lol:

Muddy didn't go blind but he did it long enough that his wrist's are all fugged up.