• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Magtech diff cover.

I have one ordered from IIS, Brett is going to drop ship it to me. I have wanted one for a long time. I will do pictures of the install when it shows.:thumbup:

I want one too.. Momma gave me the big NEGATIVE:nono::-( .... LOL Guess I'll have to just order some up and explain it later like you do..:smart:

I want one too.. Momma gave me the big NEGATIVE:nono::-( .... LOL Guess I'll have to just order some up and explain it later like you do..:smart:

I found out about a couple trips to Maurices so i had ammo on her..LOL

I like the PML units. That's what I run for a trans pan, might pick up a D80 cover later one as well.

$180 for the PML... $235 for the Mag Hytec... pretty much the same thing

Dunno, though I know they aren't cheap!

The Mag Hytec has a bit more fancy to it like that O ring seal and it's powdercoated.

I'd like to find a re-usable gasket for the diffs like the AAM axles use. Would be nice compared to cleaning RTV every time.

The Mag Hytec has a bit more fancy to it like that O ring seal and it's powdercoated.

Thats the whole thing - the Mag has the o-ring. I dont see any point of getting a PML if you still have to jack around with RTV. I believe that do make the reusable seals for Dana differentials. I used to have a link but cant seem to find it anymore. Will post it if i can find it.

I've heard that the O ring is sometimes tempermental though.

True enough but the same can be said about RTV - either one, you have to be paying attention when you install it. Its possible to screw up the RTV on a diff and have it leak.

I got it put on tonite, really simple install. I will get some pictures in the daylight. I will say that it is a very well made , i was kinda surprised.