Sign in to follow this  
Dangle

Idaho Bombers sub chapters.

yep,,,,spread out state with members all over. they, in the east and the north need to. i know i sure enjoy our getogethers here. wldnt want to be without em :thumbup:

I agree, there is no reason those guys can't have their own dinner meetings and then the club can get together for events here and over there.

Steve

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the events on weekends either here or there folks can travel back and forth. but for dinner meetings,,,,,,,,,,,well thats tuff for someone from pokey area or wherever to drive to nampa just for that,,,,,,,and on a week nite when the meetings end at 9pm.

Guest 9812VCTD

I think it's great we have a S.E. chapter will be great to get together with fellow Diesel lovers admire trucks and have a good meal! And as you guys said try to get the two groups together for Bomb party's, Dyno days or whatever comes up!! :) 8)

Justin

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the events on weekends either here or there folks can travel back and forth. but for dinner meetings,,,,,,,,,,,well thats tuff for someone from pokey area or wherever to drive to nampa just for that,,,,,,,and on a week nite when the meetings end at 9pm.

I'll second that,,,, I think it's a great idea!

Guest Mopar1973Man
yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like me from up here in New meadows, ID... I think its a wonderful idea... Now we need to look at a map and divide up the state... The best idea I've got is to divide by counties...Like me I could hit Idaho, Adams, and Valley Counties easy

This is about 100 miles radius for me...

Most people know there county boundaries... Basically I would be able to cover V, A2, I licence plates... :lol:

"Heartland Chapter" -> Maybe :roll:

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like me from up here in New meadows, ID... I think its a wonderful idea... Now we need to look at a map and divide up the state... The best idea I've got is to divide by counties...Like me I could hit Idaho, Adams, and Valley Counties easy

Most people know there county boundaries... Basically I would be able to cover V, A2, I licence plates... :lol:

How many Members are there up North? I am In Idaho county and would like to get something going a tad bit closer so I think it is a great Idea.

Guest Mopar1973Man
yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How many Members are there up North? I am In Idaho county and would like to get something going a tad bit closer so I think it is a great Idea.

Wow! :o

Someone closer to me! I didn't think there was anyone up there in the northern parts... Geez I could make a get together for us if we can gather up more members in these areas...

Welcome to the site! 8) :thumbup:

Ya I was begining to think that I was all alone up here, I think it would be cool if we could gather a few more people and get something going alitte more "Northern". I have a few freinds around that I will talk to and see if they are interested in doing anything.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Believe it or not its a 173 miles for me to go to Boise, Id (US95) or 80 miles to go to Ferdinand, Id. At $3.129 a gallon fo diesel I rather head you direction... 8)

So you much closer to me than the Boise Group. I guess its time we start gather up the group... :thumbup: I've found few people that are interested but don't have computers to get to the site... :roll:

schaef_12 PM coming at you...

Guest Mopar1973Man

Yeap... I got it... What really suxs is I place your place yesterday on the way to Lewiston... I wish I knew where you lived and I would of stopped in...

Oh well... Maybe you could PM me and let me know... I might cross you areas again soon who knows... :roll:

I was looking for Dodge trucks... :lol:

Ya, next time you are passing through let me know, it would be great to meet you. You would meet about 1/3 of the people in town if you stoped every place you saw a Dodge! :lol: Too bad the population is only about 90 people. :)

Hopefully I can figure out how to get a picture of my CTD on here so atleast you knew wich one to look for.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Funny... I was in Grangeville again today... Shoot if I had a phone number I would of called you and told you to meet me in town...

I've got to head back up tommorow for my MAP sensor and adpater... So if you see this you might PM me you phone number...

Ya I was begining to think that I was all alone up here, I think it would be cool if we could gather a few more people and get something going alitte more "Northern". I have a few freinds around that I will talk to and see if they are interested in doing anything.

I'm only another couple of hours north of you, and am interested in getting something going closer to home also.

Guest Mopar1973Man

It seems to me we need to divide up the state into chapters. To make it easier to get groups together.

id-state-map.gif

I was thinking of splitting the state by counties. That way everyone know where the boundaries are at. Like for me I can travel Idaho, Adams, and Valley counties really easy from where I'm at.

Example: So like the Heatland Chapter would cover Idaho, Adams, And Valley counties...

Example: Boise Chapter would cover Owyhee, Ada, Elmore, Boise, Gem Payette, and Washington

Then the chapters would be to large and also to far for the locals to travel from home to a Bomb party etc.

Then there could be a once or twice a year (summer time) get together of all the chapters in like Boise or something...

Any other thoughts or theories??? :D