• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

MUDDY

wvo mixture 12-07 from chuck

no,,,,,,,,this is chucks mixture. i put chuck in this forum but i must've messed up as he cant read yet and explain his mixture. this sample is frm wvo he had b4 mixed w/ 25% gasoline. he dipped it into this sample bottle a week ago 2day and it sat in my truk shed.

doesnt look too good

I'm here now. Thanks for getting me in. I have not always let it settle first. So some of what is in there did not settle first. I now do. I have been for about half of the tank full.

I have a lot of the containers that new vo comes in. They are about 5 gal. If we can use them, I've got them. I also have a book on making bio-diesel if any one would like to have a look.

id sure let it sit. suck the good stuff off the top then get rid of the garbage white junk in the bottom.

chuck has a monster plastic tnk in the back of his obs psd, nearly 200 gallns

tell us all how ya make your mixture chuck

I now have a cone bottom tank and I let it sit in there and drain the stuf that settles off the bottom. I start with 20 gal. of wvo. I then add 5 gal of regular gas at this time of year. I then use 8 oz. of Power Service white bottle and 8 oz. of Power Service grey bottle (I'm going to replace both with the stuf that Muddy is going to get), I use 4 oz of Howes, 1/2 oz of RxP and 1/2 oz of Soltron. The RxP helps it have a cleaner more even burn and the Soltron keeps it fresh and free from bactiria and funges.