MUDDY

Back Room Section at IDAHOBOMBERSFORUM

we now have a back room section. if ya wish to view this section ya need to post in this thread and ask for the key to the back room and T&A. if ya are signed in to the back room ya get access to D&D. keep in mind these 3 sections are often NOT WORK SAFE. one of these 3 rooms ya get a little scenery. another is where ya can talk in whatever way ya want or about whatever subject ya want. to all those folks who get offended easily ya may think twice about entering these rooms. the 3rd is where idiots are banished to. if ya want ya can comment to the idiots or just sit back and watch em. like goin to the zoo. :lol:

there are a few rules in the back room areas though. we gotta be nice with no serious personal attacks. use common sense. and as to the scenery,,,,,,,,,,keep it legal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and normal. have fun :cheer:

we now have a back room section. if ya wish to view this section ya need to pm an admin and ask for the key to the back room. keep in mind these 3 sections are often NOT WORK SAFE. one of these 3 rooms ya get a little scenery. another is where ya can talk in whatever way ya want or about whatever subject ya want. to all those folks who get offended easily ya may think twice about entering these rooms. the 3rd is where idiots are banished to. if ya want ya can comment to the idiots or just sit back and watch em. like goin to the zoo. :lol:

there are a few rules in the back room areas though. we gotta be nice with no serious personal attacks. use common sense. and as to the scenery,,,,,,,,,,keep it legal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and normal. have fun :cheer:

I assume you have administrator rights.

we now have a back room section. if ya wish to view this section ya need to pm an admin and ask for the key to the back room. keep in mind these 3 sections are often NOT WORK SAFE. one of these 3 rooms ya get a little scenery. another is where ya can talk in whatever way ya want or about whatever subject ya want. to all those folks who get offended easily ya may think twice about entering these rooms. the 3rd is where idiots are banished to. if ya want ya can comment to the idiots or just sit back and watch em. like goin to the zoo. :lol:

I assume you have administrator rights.

yep,,,,,sure do.

i assume you want access to the 3 back door forums.

consider it done :thumbup:

Lol. I don't know if I like the term 'back door'. Lol.

Maybe cellar? Lol.

I'll check it out, though! Sign me up!

Rick! Good to see you on here!

i edited my original post. it be better to post here in this thread if ya want the 3 backroom sections so any of the admins can get ya in. if ya pm one admin and that one takes a day off away from the cmptr then ya get a delay gettin in. if for some reason one would prefer to pm instead of posting publicly go head and pm me as im listed as the mod in these rooms. as i said though you may get quicker response by posting in this thread.

also,,,,,,,,, be specific if ya want backroom, T&A, or both. with backroom ya automatically get D&D. i dont know why anybody wouldnt want the T&A but they got the choice.

Hey, Dennis, how's it going?

I was going to post the one of you with the goat, but I thought that would be pushing it! :lol:

So where's the entrance to the backdoor? Eeeeewww, that didn't sound right! :oops:

Hey, Dennis, how's it going?

I was going to post the one of you with the goat, but I thought that would be pushing it! :lol:

So where's the entrance to the backdoor? Eeeeewww, that didn't sound right! :oops:

Your givin away all my secrets. Just remember those threads are limited to what most people call normal. With that in mind I feel safe about any other pictures of me floating around out there.

Guess you finally got over the flu, just in time to get brown bottle flu last night.

Brown bottle flu is much more fun catching, but not so much fun during the recovery!

Had a couple of friends over and gave the wee man with the stick (Johnny Walker) a run for his money! :lol: The older I get, the more time I need in between teaching the wee man a lesson!

You gotta like pain to drink that stuff. Little man jumps right off the label and beats me with that stick every time I try to steal his whiskey. Last time I went there the wife was laughing at me 3 days later when I was still holding prayer vigil's in the little boy's room.

You gotta like pain to drink that stuff. Little man jumps right off the label and beats me with that stick every time I try to steal his whiskey. Last time I went there the wife was laughing at me 3 days later when I was still holding prayer vigil's in the little boy's room.

That's pretty much how I'm feeling today. The wife's trying to get me to take a little hair of the dog, but I'm not that brave.