• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

CumminsCrazed

My newly acquired enjoyment from my truck

Well guys, i had a meet on sat. and i was GIVEN an edge comp box from a diesel member who no longer had a need for it due to being a beta tester of the new quad adrenaline race box. Anyway, word had gotten out at the meet that i had lost my job the night before the meet (fri. night the 14th) and he was going to sell me this comp box, but he decided to give it to me due to the fact i had lost my job and Christmas was coming. Talk about a NICE GUY. Anyway, heres is a video of my newly acquired skills my truck can now perform

th_MVI_0521.jpg

That is on EZ mode with MAP sensor plugged in

Guest 9812VCTD

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job...Sounds like a good friend who hooked you up with the comp.:thumbup:

What the hell I can't even "good natured rib" on the guy and my posts get deleted? Tommy even changed my name to N.A.T.E..... something I hate... and I didn't get sand in the vag about it!

COME ON!!! This place better not be turning into the DTR. Anytime I post something Larry doesn't agree with, he deletes it!

BTW this video is way better:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v224/ChevyRednecK2500/?action=view&current=MVI_0520.flv

What the hell I can't even "good natured rib" on the guy and my posts get deleted? Tommy even changed my name to N.A.T.E..... something I hate... and I didn't get sand in the vag about it!

COME ON!!! This place better not be turning into the DTR. Anytime I post something Larry doesn't agree with, he deletes it!

BTW this video is way better:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v224/ChevyRednecK2500/?action=view&current=MVI_0520.flv

dude,,,,,,,,,dont compare us to dtr. not even close. dont insult us that bad.:lol: thats likecallling us a bunch of morphadites. :nono:

there was a duplicte thread [which i just merged]. seems as if lst time you acused one of us from deleting your posts it was on a doopleecut thrd :lol:

as to the N.A.T.E. username,,,,,,,,well meg made a poll which you werent allowed to see. 62 folks voted on the poll. 59 voted we keep the N.A.T.E. username for you. 1 voted to change it back to nate, and 2 voted that they didnt give a rats ass :D

looks like your stuck with it,,,,,,,,,for a while ;-)( | ):lol:

Sorry guys, I thought someone had deleted my comments instead of just me being retarded with the internet again.

DTR is terrible on stuff like that. There was a thread that a guy was interested in traction bars. I mentioned that I was making a set, and I would possibly make another if there was interest.... I got banned for a bit, said I was advertising my business.

Then I discuss how I could do it the DTR way. No go on putting it in classifieds (what???). Nope, Jack wanted $1000 to be able to sell stuff for a year. I posted my thoughts on that, no rude comments... and he deleted the thread.

That's messed up on the N.A.T.E :lol:

You guys need to come up with something cool it stands for if you want it to stay 8-)

Sorry guys, I thought someone had deleted my comments instead of just me being retarded with the internet again.

That's messed up on the N.A.T.E :lol:

You guys need to come up with something cool it stands for if you want it to stay 8-)

Needs Another Tail End?

Seems you've been having rear-end problems a lot :poke