Sign in to follow this  
Guest 9812VCTD

Got the sled out!

Guest 9812VCTD

Went on a ride the other day and wow did we find some snow! There was atleast 3' of fresh powder! One of my bro-in-laws went but did not have much experience and we spent most of the day pulling him out. :? But it was good to get some fresh air anyway! Here's a few pics I have a modded 2000 700 RMK.

Justin

http://rides.webshots.com/album/556716772aPLowH

Guest 9812VCTD

get any good boon docken in?

Yeah did plenty of that there is also alot of good hill-climbing around here! :thumbup: I put a Precision built 03 700 VES motor in it with SLP twin pipes, 151 track and many other changes still have a long list of things to do but like every other hobby too much $$$$. What kind of sled you riding?

Justin

We made it up on Thursday and Friday, the weather was amazing. Sunny and warm and the snow was great. We still need little more to cover up all the bushes and such but we had lots of fun.

Justin, we need to get together sometime and ride. I'm still working on getting the clutching dialed on my sled. '02 RMK chassis with a ET860, 151, SLP race twins. I need to get some parts and get it fine tuned.

I ride a rmk800 45th anniversary addition with a 141" track its stock and only has 550 miles on it.I bought it new since I got it I haven't had any time at all to ride it but when I get a chance I go for it

Guest 9812VCTD

Balin that would be cool to hook up for a ride sounds like a nice sled! As you said there is still some fine tuning to do on mine.

cahammer you got the same year sled I got it's a 45th as well! I agree with Balin throw some go fast goodies on it!

Justin

I know a moded sled would get me places I really wouldn't want to be :o my sled gets me in enough trouble and I don't like digging out if you know what I mean

I'm in Maine right now. Got a bit of snow, like 6-8" or so but today it was freezing rain/rain. Not enough snow to ride really at this point. My parents have 4 snowmobiles, all Ski-Doo from a 1974 up to a 2002. My Dad's old sled, a 92 has like 14,000 miles on it.