Guest BigBully

Dinner on the 14th

Which choice do you want?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which choice do you want?

• 8 oz steak option
    • 14 oz steak option

Guest BigBully

Ok I found out some more information from the restaurant...

We have a choice of two different menu's with two different prices.

The first is...

8oz sirloin

or

Deep Fried Prawns

or

8oz Teriyaki chicken breast

Served with salad, baked potato, bread sticks and a relish (veggie) tray and

Pumpkin pie for dessert

For $17.95

The second choice is:

The

14oz sirloin

or

Salmon Oscar; grilled salmon filet with hollandaise, crab meat and asparagus spears

or

Roast garlic stuffed chicken breast with rosemary demi

Served with the same sides

For $22.95

I found out if you want to share food, then it is a $5 plate charge and they get their own salad and baked potato.

And the gratuity is not included... I need to know which one everyone wants because I have to call and confirm how many people are actually coming to the dinner.. So Please tell me if you are coming or not and which option you want.

Or the third option is that we can go to an Italian place. I haven't called them yet. I wanted to see what the feed back was going to be.

Hey is this place all fancy dancy or T Shirt and jeans? I could be persuaded to wear a nice flannel and good pair of jeans, that's as dressed up as I get.

Guest BigBully

I have made an excutive decision!!!

And since I am putting this dinner party together I can do that sort of thing... We are going to go to Applebees.. I just called and they said as long as someone shows up at 6:30 then they can handle the party! So we are having dinner at 7pm! Getting together in the parking lot and yacking at 6:30 is cool... That way we will have plenty of parking and great food and we don't have to limit the menu to 3 items!

SO APPLEBEES at 7pm

1587 Bluelakes Blvd..

Twinfalls...

Right infront of Target!

Hey is this place all fancy dancy or T Shirt and jeans? I could be persuaded to wear a nice flannel and good pair of jeans, that's as dressed up as I get.

LMFAO..... I wanted to go in underwear and a flannel, with some knee high cowboy boots...:lol:

Guest BigBully

Holy Crap I will SOOOO Be there with the camera!!!:lol: :lol: :twisted:

Throw in a Superhero cape made out of a big towel and you have your costume!!

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO..... I wanted to go in underwear and a flannel, with some knee high cowboy boots...:lol:

You are one sexy beast Randy.

BTW all Randy and I are showin up together in matching outfits :thumbup:

You all are too funny! (Actually you can wear anything you like; it's what makes for an interesting time.....)

The directions are the same as before EXCEPT: When intering Twin stay on the main road that brings you in from the freeway and accross the Perine Bridge. Go STRAIGHT at the first and SECOND lights. Applebees will be about a block after the second light, on the right.

Applebees has very small parking spaces so let's all park in front of Target / Winco. It is just accross a driveway / road that separates the two parking lots.

I can be there in plenty of time to tell Applebees that we are arriving if you would like...... If they need to know how many of us there will be I can give you my number so you can let me know what to tell them.

Dan

Well since there are like 4 threads now, I will put it in this one too.

If anyone is going up and pasing threw Mtn Home, can I get a ride? I will chip in on fuel. It's just the rear axle in my truck is running loud and my Jeep isn't really streetable for that kind of distance.

Guest BigBully

N.A.T.E. didn't Randy say he had extra room???

Or Big Dan.....

Oh, People who are attending please let me know how many people you are bringing... Here is my tally so far

I am bringing Kev -2

Dustin and Maren -2

Randy and his wife -2

Ryan and his wife -2

Justin and bro? - 1 1/2

Dan and his wife -2

Steve and his wife- 2

LLY and bro - 1 1/2

Jacob and Jabe - 2

BoiseRob and his wife? -2

G. Brown -1

Millco- 1

Shane and his wife -2

Soooo that is like I said 22-24 people...

Am I right with this list? Anybody missing? I need confirmed #'s here...Please

Well since there are like 4 threads now, I will put it in this one too.

If anyone is going up and pasing threw Mtn Home, can I get a ride? I will chip in on fuel. It's just the rear axle in my truck is running loud and my Jeep isn't really streetable for that kind of distance.

I'll post it again... I have room for one more person.... We will be crashin in a motel, won't be headed home till Saturday...... If your in MT. Home, I'll be there around 4 to get Dan..

well I know one thing for sure you dont want to spend the night with me and the wife, were out of town and no kids, its on like donkey kong, gonna tap a blonde.

Now thats some funny shite right there..... LMFAO... Gonna tap a blonde.....

Guest 9812VCTD

Meg I'll be there for sure and I may have a passenger with me........(AL)...hopefully!

Justin

Guest BigBully

That still means you are a 1 1/2 until you know for sure!

Al we really hope you do come!!!

Hey can anyone come down to SLC and pick me up I dont want to drive my truck because it dosent like winter roads ya know and it is exspensive, and I dont want to drive my subaru up there because i dont really fell like driving it either. So anyway it would be great if someone could swing down I couldent give any money for gas but could give you a bunch of stamps, so a ya let me know thanks

Guest BigBully
Hey can anyone come down to SLC and pick me up I dont want to drive my truck because it dosent like winter roads ya know and it is exspensive, and I dont want to drive my subaru up there because i dont really fell like driving it either. So anyway it would be great if someone could swing down I couldent give any money for gas but could give you a bunch of stamps, so a ya let me know thanks

Well if you could meet us 7/8ths of the way...In Burley, we could take you up.:lol: :lol:

Guest POWERTRIP

Stamps what kinda stamps? Food stamps, guys gotta feed his family ya know.:lol: