• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Next Event.

Ok after Dec 14 east and west get together what is going to be our next event. It is going to be colder than the cold shoulder i been getting from the wife lately. We need to figure out something to do.

I get back the 29th of Dec and then I'll be home on leave from the 16th until the 29th of Jan. I'm game for any dates that aren't conflicting with those. I'll have a set of twins that will need to be installed and a transmission that will need to be built...

I get back the 29th of Dec and then I'll be home on leave from the 16th until the 29th of Jan. I'm game for any dates that aren't conflicting with those. I'll have a set of twins that will need to be installed and a transmission that will need to be built...

I'll give you a hand Josh (drinking beer and pointing out what to do):twisted::lol: Did you get your kit from TTS yet? I'm a dealer for them if you haven't.

Hell yeah!!

I love trap shooting... till my arm starts hurtin anyhow!

3rd week in Jan would work for me Steve as far as I can tell, but I'm not 100% sure.

Guest BigBully
I think they might get unhappy with us shooting clays being thrown over I84.... :lol:

Sure Tom, just ruin the fun for everyone... All we gotta do is run and hide when we hear the cars wreck and the sirens come!:lol:

I know i'm the newbie but a wrench party in late January sounds like a sweet idea to me... i've been ichin' to take this dodge on a little road trip... :thumbup:

Where are you at in Moscow? I am going to school at the University, maybe we could road trip down there? I think I may be putting a new timing case on the ol' girl here shortly. $$$

I live off D on the other side of mountain view... I'm the one trucking around town in the old red dodge, I think I recognize your rig. We should meet up some time and burn some rubber:burn... and I'm definitely down with road tripping down that direction together...

Guest BigBully
Ya that would be cool, Lets try and meet up or something before this next event and we'll try and work something out. This week is kinda crazy with finals and all.

Oh how cute, you two are becoming friends!:lol: :lol:

Sorry I will be nice...:D