• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

secondchance22107

cruise control wiring

I asked in another forum but got no reply i will try again.Is there anywhere that i can go to see a wiring schematic for the 97 2500 cruise control. Mine will not turn on or show that it is on in the dash. so that you will know the air bag was changed and in the process they pulled out the wire for the bright lights that i put back in the right way but i cant find anything wrong with the cruise wiring. Thanks for the info in advance.

first off welcome to the sight have you checked your fuses under the hood and dash they could have blowen one when they pulled out your high beams also have you looked at the vaccume hoses in the engine compartment these would be the first place i would look post up and let us know what you find i will try and find a wireing digram for ya

Yup, mine did the same thing, it only takes a small hole in the vaccum line to mess with the cruise control. I would suspect vaccum especially if the cruise light still comes on in the dash.

the light doesnt come on and thanks for moving this i noticed that i posted in the wrong section but didnt know how to correct it. and this site is great thanks for allowing me to join also i checked every fuse in the whole truck just in case it was not assigned but found none blown. LeRoy

Guest 9812VCTD

I have the same problems in my truck I get mad at it all the time. My light has never came on and my cruise works on 1 out of 10 tries really flustrates me. I need to get some time to tear into this also and get it fixed.:-?

Justin