• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

:evil: So while up on the hill working this week, I had left my truck at home-- and for the drive home I got to listen to the wife's story of the day.. She took my oldest son to the orthodontist and when she come out she noticed a large puddle of oil under the truck. Thinking mabey it was not ours, she moved to another spot and waited and checked. :evil: well it is our oil on the ground. She took it to a shop nearby where she used to work, and had them check it and they think it is coming from the turbo, or the rear main, leaning toward the rear main more. She said while it was running, it was a real fast drip almost a slow faucet running. :evil: Ok she took it back to STAMPEDE DODGE where we bought our first lemon, ( cracked block cummins which did not warranty it by the way... another story well beaten dead horse) and they said that they will look at it tomorrow. I am glad we purchased the extended warranty, but it only has 30k on it and mabey a rear main already?????:-x The luck. I might just trade it for a new diesel bug, just for the flowers on the dash...:bs

Guest POWERTRIP

It might not be a rear main. there is the hpop, and lines up in the the valley of the engine that can be leakin or could be o rings on the turbo pedistal. The oil will run down and make it look just like a rear main oil leak. Could also be the ebpv actuator on the turbo pedistal. They are known for leaking.

Well I drove by there last night to see if they got it in, and they hadn't but there was quite a puddle on the ground, not just drips an actual puddle. I just hope it is a leaky oil cooler hose on the turbo or something stupid. I checked my warranty and i should be covered whatever it is. Think if they have to tear the turbo apart for seals, I could talk them into a wicked wheel install???

Guest POWERTRIP
Ok well it turned out to be the hpop lines o-rings. Could the evo have done this???? :confused:

No just one of them things that happen sometimes.