• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

YMMOT

MIDGET dance

Guest BigBully

It says baby because it is not PC to say midget. They would have had to say vetically challenged person dancing. And that isn't funny....

Which is why they said baby... :smart::lol:

Randy?! I thought that was you Justin... lol You know you listen to Michael Jackson at night...

It says baby because it is not PC to say midget. They would have had to say vetically challenged person dancing. And that isn't funny....

Randy?! I thought that was you Justin... lol You know you listen to Michael Jackson at night...

Not sure, but I have been watching the "little people, big world" show on TLC and I think it is PC to say "little people", or at least this website seems to say that.

I know it is not PC, but I think midgets kick ass, they just crack me up!:thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

That is just wrong in so many ways........lol.....

Guest BigBully
That is just wrong in so many ways........lol.....

You only say that because you don't want to admit it!!!:twisted::lol::D

I went to Vegas back in Novemeber, and only after did I find out they had a midget impersonator show there, and I missed it! :-(

Told that to a friend, and got the response, "That's stupid, why would someone impersonate a midget??". I was speehless with that one....:-o

mini_britney.jpg

8994_4_230.jpeg

I found this little ad online....:lol:

Midget Stripper Need Male Or Female

Need midget srtipper for bachelorette party. Location (Gardena, ca ) For Jan 6th 2007posted 11/09/06 by jessyPost Reply Message