• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

cahammer

So What Are You Asking Santa For Christmas

llike the title says

i am asking for a new o-ringed head and to have my truck back up and running also pants and tools well there is my list now lets see your list

Guest BigBully

Yep it will with my comment... And since everyone knows...

I am going to zip my lip... SANTA AL!!!!! lol

All I want for Christmas is my two.......................................:D :D

Yep it will with my comment... And since everyone knows...

I am going to zip my lip... SANTA AL!!!!! lol

All I want for Christmas is my two.......................................:D :D

Just a new set a headlights huh. That's not much to ask for.$$$

Dunno. As I get older, I realize how un-important gifts are to Christmas. I am happy I can fly up to Maine and be with my family and friends that are still living up there.

There are lots of things I "want", but once you get to thinking about the real meaning of Christmas, it's very easy to realize they are just material possessions.

Just remember. Happy Birthday Jesus!

Dunno. As I get older, I realize how un-important gifts are to Christmas. I am happy I can fly up to Maine and be with my family and friends that are still living up there.

There are lots of things I "want", but once you get to thinking about the real meaning of Christmas, it's very easy to realize they are just material possessions.

Just remember. Happy Birthday Jesus!

Hey, wait a minute, where'd you come from. I aint never seen you on here before. I think I recognize the name but from there the words get blurry. :lol: :lol:

Hey, wait a minute, where'd you come from. I aint never seen you on here before. I think I recognize the name but from there the words get blurry. :lol: :lol:

Must be getting him confused with N.A.T.E. HAHAHAHA!!!

Who the hell is the new Nate???? Sounds like Dennis and Meg want new headlights.

All i want for x-mas is for my kids to have a good x-mas, also my brother home safe from Durka Durka ville.

Guest BigBully

Our dear friend Nate took a big heaping spoonful of religiousity. He wants everyone to know where his heart is.. :

The true meaning of Christmas is giving... So maybe he means give him all you want... lol

Just kidding..

Maybe he is giving us the preview of a NEW Nate... :shock: Hey at least it isn't a peep show!:lol:

Hey I have other things on my list in addition to new headlights...

And no I'm not changing my name to BigBoobBully! geez!:roll:

Nope. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus and that's it. It is the stores that have capitalized so much on it and it's down right ridiculous now. It was barely even October and they had Christmas stuff out! COME ON!

Guest BigBully
Nope. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus and that's it. It is the stores that have capitalized so much on it and it's down right ridiculous now. It was barely even October and they had Christmas stuff out! COME ON!

Have you watched Charlie Brown Christmas lately.. You sound a lot like Linus. :D

If you want to get technical, yes it is the celebration of Christ's birth but it is also about giving. God gave us His son, as a gift from him, to save us at a later date.

So you are right... Stores have capitalized on that and made it to be the holiday that it is today. But it is also a holiday that gives kids all over the world hope and something to look forward to. Kids who don't think they have anything to look forward to, get a gift on Christmas and it helps them to feel somewhat wanted. Granted there are some poor, neglected kids out there who don't even get this highlight of life. But for most kids, who aren't spoiled rotten, this is a holiday of hope and love and something they look forward too ALL year.

The stores start putting things out in October so people who plan ahead don't have to shop at the last minute, and it helps kids to see what they want for Christmas... I agree it is a bit annoying to see Christmas stuff out before Halloween is over, but.... I get over it.

Guest BigBully
so what size ?????

Umm.. good question...:confused: Not too big and not too small, but still natural looking.:thumbup:

It would be nice to be home, but I know it won't happen. I'll get to go home not long after though and my mom's side of the family is having their big get together after Christmas so I'm going to be able to see most everyone. I had a good Christmas present already anyway when my granddad made it through his open heart surgery a couple of weeks ago (bypass and heart valve replacement).

Like Nate said, presents really aren't that important anyway. I actually like giving presents more than getting presents. I get really excited when I buy someone something that I think they'll like, and I have a hard time not telling them what it is. Because of that I kind of feel bad when someone asks me what I want and I can't think of anything because I know it feels good to make someone happy.

Umm.. good question...:confused: Not too big and not too small, but still natural looking.:thumbup:

Just install the on-board air pump, then you have two different levels. Low Beam and High Beam:thumbup: :thumbup:

Guest BigBully
Just install the on-board air pump, then you have two different levels. Low Beam and High Beam:thumbup: :thumbup:

HOLY CRAP!! Kevin told me that same idea the other day... "adjustables!!!" When they get in the way, make them smaller... When you want to go out... big and perky.. LMAO!!:lol: Thats awesome!!!

D's are you serious! I was thinking a good size C!

I want a trip back to the carefree days of no mortgage, no kids, no responsibilities. Since that is not going to happen, I guess I don't really want anything for Christmas.

I want a trip back to the carefree days of no mortgage, no kids, no responsibilities. Since that is not going to happen, I guess I don't really want anything for Christmas.

wow that sure was positive

I wish for peace on earth.. And for my kids to have a GOOD Xmas.. Even though I could use a Tranny upgrade, twins, and an 11 sec truck. All well... LOL