• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Big_Dan97

I need a sponsor

Hey every little bit helps, with the right planning and investment strategy, coupled with the financial state of the fluctuated stock of the NASDAQ multiplying strategy. You could just end up seeing YMMOT on my truck :ford

Start writing letters to the company you want products from, tell them your plans for the truck and what you want to do. I did alot of letter writing when i wanted to get sponsors for my import car. They might not give you stuff for free but money off. The worst they can do is say no right?

Yeah I was thinking about that, but theres nothing really special about my truck, I mean I love it, and I think its the best :) but even if I was running stage 2s or 3s with a ball bearing I dunno, its a good idea maybe ill try hittin some places, cause like anybody if Im happy and a place treats me right I dont even competitive price to an extent.Ill buy from them, and ill talk them up to everyone I run into.

Dan

Not yet ive been helping my dad finish the shop so as soon as we paint the inside and coat the floors ill probably go through all the screens on the fuel line and work my way from there.

Cool your dads shop is local to me right? I was talking to your brother at the dyno, hopefully thatll be it, injectors arent hard there just kind of a PIA. Were you able to find someone to do a buzz test?

Oh hell yeah!

Fly the N.A.T.E. flag!

What transmissions are you running in your rigs? I assume the Ex has the 4r100, but what about the 97?