• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

RANDY

These #'s can't be good news

P0230 code transfer pump circuit shorted

p0251=Injection pump fuel valve feedback

P0252 code. It read injection pump fuel metering control range performance rotor injector.

P0253 (M) Fuel Injection Pump Fuel Valve Open Circuit Problem sensed with fuel circuit internal to fuel injection pump.

P0254

Fuel Injection Pump Fuel Valve Current Too High

P1688 (M) Internal Fuel Injection Pump Controller Failure Internal problem within the fuel injection pump. Low power, engine de-rated, or engine stops.

Sucks to be you...good thing you have friends with connections.

Hell yeah. Very true.. Good to have some damn GOOD friends out here...:thumbup: Thats why I love this site. GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES, AND LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE.....:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::smart: :smart: :smart: :smart:

Guest BigBully

I don't know what all those codes that Dustin rattled off mean, but it sounds bad! Sorry about your truck Randy!

I don't know what all those codes that Dustin rattled off mean, but it sounds bad! Sorry about your truck Randy!

It's only a Dodge.... not like it was a real truck or something :poke

You forget Randy HAD a dodge and it took a total crap on him. It was un modded and Dodge jacked him over on the Warranty.

His Duramax has been more reliable so far

notice tom said "so far"

nate the thing with the vp's is they are very reliant on fuel pressure to keep the pump itself lubed and cooled you drop your fuel pressure its like getting kicked in the ass from one side and getting kicked in the nuts from the other side

Honestly... Not happy with Dodge.. Got too may upgrades to keep it equal with the Dmax.. Nothing against Dodge or Dodge owners. I pretty much had to repo and fix to sell the darn thing.. Milage I honestly wish my GM would get stock, but I like the compfort and mod availability of the GM.. And T was right, I got screwed with Dodge as for warranty. So no more Dodge for Randy.. Nothing intended Negative to anyone or anything.