• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest BigBully

Diesel World Magazine!!!

Guest BigBully

Hey guys! We totally had IBF representation in the Diesel World Magazine this month. They finally covered Bully Dog Days of summer!!!

Kev's name was mentioned.

AL's truck was shown

Cletus' truck...

Jason Cade was mentioned

My boys were pictured as well as Dustins wife Maren!!!

Way to go IBF!

Guest BigBully

Yeah it said that you were a poor excuse for a Chevy and you need to get your dodge back...lmao!!:twisted::lol:

I'm soo kidding...

I didn't read the article. Probably should though.

Guest POWERTRIP

No it aint that Stevo you just werent running the right stickers or products to be worth mentioning. That would look real good for Bullydog that all the winners werent using there product.:lol:

Guest BigBully
No it aint that Stevo you just werent running the right stickers or products to be worth mentioning. That would look real good for Bullydog that all the winners werent using there product.:lol:

Good point!! If all the winners were running Edge, Van Aaken and all that other crap... How would Bully Dog look?!

Guest Smokin Monster

pg. 96 "Winners in the diesel classes were Steve Atkins, Markus Klassen in the Modified Class, and Rob Coddins in the Race Class."

pg. 94 "Winner Adam Daniel managed to pull 255 feet to lead the class. Competition was tight in the Super Stock Diesel Class, as Jason Cade beat Kevin Orton by just 4 inches to finish first at 284 feet, 10 inches. In the Modified Super Stock Diesel Class, Therry Thain blew away stout competition by pulling over 447 feet."

Over all the atricle wasn't very good. Not very organized and barely covered the main jist. Oh well at least a few of us were mentioned.

I bought a Diesel World a while back. I wasn't all that impressed with the writing or the editing of the magazine. I'm not surprised that the article wasn't all that great.

Guest BigBully
Thanks Kev...i need to visit wally world and get a copy.

You haven't done that yet... Whats wrong with you man!:shock:

Guest BigBully
Well, that is kind of cool. Kevin, I guess they aren't going to let you live that 4"s down huh?

Lol you won't either...:lol:

Guest BigBully
at least ya'll got mentioned 3rd place is not that important because a 350hp truck pulled a foot behind a 600+ truck

No kidding... You only got 6inches behind Kev... You were 10 inches behind Jason.. And apparently that isn't "cool" enough.. Freaks!:nono:

Guest Smokin Monster
Well, that is kind of cool. Kevin, I guess they aren't going to let you live that 4"s down huh?

Yep, the one time I get mentioned in a magazine it's when I get beat by 4"! Oh well.

Guest BigBully
At least they spelled your names right! Oh well. We'll all have to make a good showing next year.

At least they didn't spell your name Therry.. I mean come on!!! lol

Yeah we need to put on an awesome show next year!! Lets start talkin people into it now.. we only have how many months to do it...lol:lol: