• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

leroybrute

Thanks MUDDY for turning me on to this site. Hope to learn alot from you guys. Great fun and great group of guys at dyno days yesterday. I was the fat guy with the GMC that barely had enough power to dyno. :-( LOL

Leroy... don't wory you out performed 6 Cummins Trucks. You left before the normal powered guys started dynoing. You also left before the power monster dynoed. I have to say, that was the FIRST 1,000+HP powered truck I have ever personally witnessed.

Welcome to the site IdahoRob knows his stuff when it comes to the efi live!

Nice ford. I had a 2000 a few years back. IdahoRob seems to be a really nice guy also.

P.S. I see your from kimberly. I went to school in hansen a million years ago. Had lots of friends from kimberly.

Guest BigBully
I just moved her a year ago im originally from Eden but you now all the small towns around here pretty much know everyone. What year did you graduate from Hansen?

Did you know any Zellers?!

I graduated from filer in 84. I knew zellers at the time but trying to remember names. Everyone from kimberly knew me at that time. Tim and Tom Ferrell was very good friends of mine. Tim was my best man.

Guest BigBully
Our librarian at the hazelton school was Judy Zeller she drove her sons truck every once in a while it was a lifted 80s chevy with Z pinstripeing on the side of it.

Judy Zeller, is still the librarian at the hazelton school and that is my brother in law's mom!:D Todd Zeller (the one with the truck) is my bro in law! He is the reason that Kev and I have dodges...lol