• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

I would like to thank Rob for giving us some tune training at the bomb party saturday. I asked alot of questions as did the other guys. I biult my first tune tonight, i can't wait to see how it runs.

Thanks

We also shimmed the rail pressure valve!!! Thanks for the help.

Thanks for all the help at the party. I, like Steve started to mess with it alot more. I am workin on a tune as we speak. All I have to say is "Rob you kick @ss". Thanks Rob.

Cool, glad to help out. I'm not much of a teacher, so give me a call if you have further questions on anything. Now the fun begins. Sweet that you guys are writing your own tunes.

Interesting thing to do, is to bring up your stock tune and only adjust one table and test. Then go back to stock and adjust one other table and test, etc. You'll be amazed how some tables affect driving. Then start using a couple tables.....

Honestly, you have to try to do something to hurt it. That and completely ignore anything unusual when it's running. It's really more intimidating than it is difficult. Once you see how the tables work together you have the hard part down.

I want to THANK Rob again for his help tonite. I was havin some issues Not Concerned With Tunes, with my truck today and he was more than willing to help and annalize the situation.. He helped me from around 1pm. till now 7:15 pm.. He was even doing dinner and helpin me on the phone... He fixed all the probs and walked me thru updates.... ROB, YOUR ONE HELL OF A GOOD GUY..... I appreciate all that you have done to help me understand EFI....

THANKS a MILLION.... Randy

I want to THANK Rob again for his help tonite. I was havin some issues Not Concerned With Tunes, with my truck today and he was more than willing to help and annalize the situation.. He helped me from around 1pm. till now 7:15 pm.. He was even doing dinner and helpin me on the phone... He fixed all the probs and walked me thru updates.... ROB, YOUR ONE HELL OF A GOOD GUY..... I appreciate all that you have done to help me understand EFI....

THANKS a MILLION.... Randy

Yeah, but you brought BEER:thumbup: Your welcome, what are friends for?

Guest POWERTRIP
Randy,

What was wrong with your truck?

Rob

Besides the obvious *coughduramaxcough*

Randy,

What was wrong with your truck?

Rob

It was upshifting like it had the tow haul on. the truck ran perfect when parked and the next morning it was acting weird. some kind of glitch...it is fine now.

For everyone running EFI Live and other tuners for that matter, If things start acting funky with the truck, put it back to stock and see if that fixes the problem.

Sometimes these ecm's need to reboot it seems. Randy had some wierd tranny shifting issues that started one day. He had been running the same tune for a while. Reloaded stock tune, no problem, reloaded performance tune and the problem is gone.