• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey guys,

I'd like to put some testimonials on my web-site. If you'd like to relate you're experiences with running my tunes and the customer service, I'd appreciate it. You can PM, email, or list them here (if that's allowed) and I'll copy them to the site.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Rob, I'm not a "customer" per say, but I've run your tunes before. You want me to write something for you?

Sure bud,

I'm sure you'll be when the twins go on:lol:

Thanks,

Rob

I wrote this in another thread

Yesterday Rob tuned Ryan07Dmax's LBZ and all i can say is those LBZ's RIP!!!! Rob made several adjustments till we got it just right and it flat out runs. The shifting is one of the best parts of the tune, so much for having Shi$% shifting from programmers......Later they are history. It is very comforting having a professional behind the keyboard who has TON's of exsperience. Thanks for the LLY and LBZ tuning Rob your tuning biusness will go far, please try to remember us little people when you are famous LOL

Dear ATP,

I would like to thank you for the custom tuning. I used to have the edge juice with attitude on my 04 LLY Duramax, I absolutely hated the way it shifted. The edge defueled so badly even with the defueling turned off,I would get flaired shifts at partial throttle aswell.

I switched to EFI Live and tunes from ATP and i love it!! The truck absolutely shifts like stock,no flairs !! I tow a 25ft travel trailer with one of ATP's tow tunes and it has awesome power, very low egt's. ATP's customer service is through the roof, Rob always answers my calls and my questions no matter how dumb they may be.

This summer I went to BullyDog's Dog Days of Summer and I entered in the Dirt Drags. I entered in the stock class because i only have exhaust and efi live. There were trucks there that had about every brand of tuner made. I placed 1'st with the race tune you biult for me!!

Thank You

Steve Atkins

Homedale Idaho

Dear ATP,

I would like to thank Rob from ATP for the awesome tunes and EFI Live. The tunes totally rock, no hard shifts, low EGT's, and great milage increase. I, like alot of people have thrown money out on Edge, Diablo, with no way to eliminate the hard shifts. With Robs tunes I have no hard shifts at all. And since I tow a trailer about 80% of the time, I have no worries about with the tunes from Rob.

Thanks for all the help with EFI and all the tutorials you have done with me. I do like the fact that if I have a Questions, ATP (Rob) is Quick to Respond. Thanks for all you have done. Keep up the GOOD work.

Thanks

Randy Wade

Kuna Id.

Rob’s experience in tuning the Duramax definitely shows in his products. I’ve run a few different tunes from him and every one of them delivered smooth consistent power and was very street friendly. His dedication to getting tunes in time is top notch too. He even wrote a tune for me while he was on vacation so I could have it for the opening day of the local track. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for all the help, Rob.

Josh Harris

Mountain Home, ID

Guest 9812VCTD

John came out tonight and asked that I type this up for him.

Rob,

I am very impressed with your customer service, you went above and beyond for me. I have told every Duramax owner I know about you and your services. I appreciate you calling me about recalibrating for my tire size, and it is nice not having the check engine light come on for my EGR. I am very impressed with the tune you put in the truck runs Great. Thanks again and if I need any more help in the future I will be sure to let you know.

John