• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

lly

built trans

The best thing would be to haul it off to United Metal. Prolly can get $50 for the thing, and that's about $49.95 more than it's

sorry I just had to. The guy down the street fired up his PSD this morning while I was outside and I thought the motor was going to throw a few rods from the sound of it!

I guess that's what they call them PSDs... piece of s*** diesels hahahahahhehehehe

ya i didnt even know he was going to get it till he allready had it

then he puts a chip in it and wounders why it will bearly hold a 75hp tune and my d-maxx will hold a 125hp so thats why he wants a built trans now so he can try to beat me with my stock trans haha

good trucks tho my dads work truck has over 312000 on it an on its 2nd trans but the truck itself is falling apart tho

Guest POWERTRIP

Well first off your comparing apples to oranges here. Your buddies injection system is alot diff that yours. About 75hp is all your gonna get out of a stock psd injector. He could have the best tranny in the world and it wont make his injectors put out more fuel.

Guest POWERTRIP
The best thing would be to haul it off to United Metal. Prolly can get $50 for the thing, and that's about $49.95 more than it's

sorry I just had to. The guy down the street fired up his PSD this morning while I was outside and I thought the motor was going to throw a few rods from the sound of it!

I guess that's what they call them PSDs... piece of s*** diesels hahahahahhehehehe

And dodges trannys are SO great?

Hmm, I would venture to say that in stock form the E4OD is a much better trans than any 518,46/47/48 RE/RH trans. But that comes from my personal experience in building them.

Ain't the truth! The first time I drove the 05 Dirtymax here at work and pushed the brakes, I about busted my teeth on the steering wheel.

Well first off your comparing apples to oranges here. Your buddies injection system is alot diff that yours. About 75hp is all your gonna get out of a stock psd injector. He could have the best tranny in the world and it wont make his injectors put out more fuel.

i will tell him about the injector part after he gets his trany haha jk

is the 75hp injectoros for the 99 or 99 1/2

Guest POWERTRIP

Well now that reread this whole deal the 75hp is for an obs psd. What year is your buddies truck?