• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

D/UNIT

What do you think???? RON PAUL 2008

Ron, stands for traditional Republican conservative values. Something the party has strayed far away from. The nickel tour is small government and free enterprise. I'm all for it. I think the government has gotten way out of control, now it is controlling the people, instead of the people controlling the government.

He's doin something that no other candidate has ever managed to accomplish. He's gettin young people involved in politics. If for no other reason I'm all for him just for doing this, this can't be anything but good for our future. So far the only people involved in top level politics has been the old upper crusty of society that are all inbread amongst themselves anyway. So I'm all for anything that shakes up the status quoe. I still wish Perot would have won.

He's doin something that no other candidate has ever managed to accomplish. He's gettin young people involved in politics. If for no other reason I'm all for him just for doing this, this can't be anything but good for our future. So far the only people involved in top level politics has been the old upper crusty of society that are all inbread amongst themselves anyway. So I'm all for anything that shakes up the status quoe. I still wish Perot would have won.

ya thats what made me take look at him,, i was driving down the road and saw a dozen or so young people (early to mid twenties) with homemade signs out trying to gain support for him.

Ah come on, you don't know.

He's the short ugly sumbitch packing some serious meat that gets it on with all the hotties in adult movies.