• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Big_Dan97

non ebpv pedestal

Wheres a good inexpensive place to get a non ebpv pedestal, where theres no core, cause Im not excited to do this project (pull the turbo) but eventually Im gonna do this.

thanks

Dano

Guest 9812VCTD
Any particular reason for doing this? Is it not working or in need of adjustment?

The EBPV on the OBS truck was a poor design and they generally start leaking oil. I put the gutted pedistal on mine and did a 1.0 turbine housing at the same time. As Jeremiah said you can just guy the one you got now, or I can't remember for sure but it seems like there was a place selling them?

Justin

I agree, gut yours. I'm getting ready to swap everything over to the SD stuff, and might be persuaded to sell my stock pedistal if your interested, that way you'd have a spare if needed.

Im going to gut my ebpv when I go to a different turbo so I was just going to kill 2 birds with one stone.

I wanted an actual non ebpv pedistal for simplicity and nothing to worry about.

I want to do this because I want to get my egts a little lower, maybe a little more boost, and my truck is not a daily driver so Im not worried about warmup time. Thanks guys

Dan