• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

A little birdy (well not very little) told me we'll soon have another twinned Dmax tearing up Idaho. He's a member here. I'll have to keep a couple secrets so I can still beat him at the track:twisted:

A little birdy (well not very little) told me we'll soon have another twinned Dmax tearing up Idaho. He's a member here. I'll have to keep a couple secrets so I can still beat him at the track:twisted:

Your giving me a twin set up? Thanks man :thumbup:

It'll be nice welcome home/Christmas present to myself. Rob, I'd have to get a lot of practice at the track to beat you. Your .0X reaction times would be tough for me to beat when I'm usually in the .2-.4 range.

Thats right, Brent also:smokin Guess I better be looking at inner fenders now before I play with the dmax's around Idaho.

I think you are safe....they need your twin tune to be competative. LOL:thumbup:

I think you are safe....they need your twin tune to be competative. LOL:thumbup:

Oppppps, to late. Brent already has the LBZ version and soon the LLY version. Josh will have to wait until he gets home, but he'll get the help needed. Not that he needs much.