• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

IBF Shirts revisited!!!!

We need to get some help redesigning our logo due to copyright problems. Anyone have any ideas other than leaving one or two of the big 3 off the logo. Sky is the limit here guys and we are open to all ideas.

If we don't come up with a logo the shirts will have the web address on them and stevo is my hero...well maybe not the last part. Randy and Tonia have put alot of effort into designing the shirts only to find out about copyright issues, the last thing i want is to get those guys into trouble.

Lets be constructive on this and not turn this into a brand war.....i would like to get this project back on track.:thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

Hell yeah agreed we need to get something going, some IBF shirts would kick Azz.....:thumbup:

Justin

They need to be a dark color though.

I bought 3 gray shirts at Cabellas a couple weeks ago, wore 2 of them and one didn't even make it through it's first wash before I had to put it in the work shirt pile.

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, since ferd motor co. is the one that wont allow us to have their blue oval logo on the ibf shirts maybe we can keep the ram and gm logos and just spell out the 4 letter f word in a simple black outline box. but maybe we need to misspell it with an 'e' instead of an 'o' so we dont get our peepee whacked.

or cld simply change to a simple sentence in fancy letters, 'diesel powered vehicles'

dunno,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im still pissed w/ ferds bs

notice i misspell the f word so as to not get in trouble for using their name.

i still want the big cummins 'C' over my username :thumbup:

What if you just put a simple phrase like "The site for Idaho's Diesel Power Enthusiasts" or something like that? Then no one could get riled up over copyright infringement, and you wouldn't be leaving out anyone.

You could just have a animated/computer generated picture of a truck burning out with huge smoke clouds comin out of the stacks. Just make it look generic not too specific to any of the brands. Then have the picture in the outline of the state or bursting through it. Then put whatever text you want on the shirt.

We'd get a cool looking T-shirt without any logos.

You could just have a animated/computer generated picture of a truck burning out with huge smoke clouds comin out of the stacks. Just make it look generic not too specific to any of the brands. Then have the picture in the outline of the state or bursting through it. Then put whatever text you want on the shirt.

Ya. Exactly..

Ya. Exactly.. Or if there is a good artist around that can draw something up without using symbols

Ya. Exactly.. Or if there is a good artist around that can draw something up without using symbols

I was thinkin like one of those exagerated ones that people draw for hotrods

Guest BigBully

I can see what I can do! I got my degree in art... :D I just need some ideas...

Guest BigBully

We could always put the saying.... Idaho Bombers Forum.... Where diesel nerds unite...lmao:lol: :thumbup: