• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

YMMOT

Was out taking senior pictures...

Well the wife and I decided that the money that photographers want to do senior pictures is crazy. Today I took Kristina out and got some pictures. We will be taking some more, but I thought I'd throw a couple up that I took today.

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

I dont think ill have to pay for senior pics when my 15 year old graduates next year, all she does is take self portraits of herself,, ive got 1000s of em,, no vanity there LOL! ,,,,except for the vanity and 1000s of pics on the computer she is a great young lady.

th_100_8404BRITTAGAIN.jpg

th_softsmile.jpg

th_100_8690MEANDBRITT.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO TAKE PICS OF. Now i have an idea,, ill take the pics of the scenery and she can model :smart:

th_100_8552CREEKBRUCEMEADOWS.jpg

Guest 9812VCTD

Nice pictures Tom and Brian. My Daughters are still young but every time the camera comes out they like getting there pictures taken these were taken this spring.

Jenna

100_1188.jpg

Lauren

100_1182.jpg

I also like scenery phots I took this on my last snowmachine ride around Inkom this spring.

100_1023.jpg

Justin

You know it's pretty bad that your kids are about my age.. old farts!

Well cept for Justin... though I act about that age often :lol:

Um Nate, she is my Step-daughter........ Of course I am ALMOST old enough to be her dad, she was born a couple weeks before I graduated High School.

I got worried when I first read the topic. I at first saw YMMOT's name and the word SENIOR and thought OH NO!! then the pics downloaded and was like FEWWWW LOL!!

NIce pics guys! My son is 9 and my daughter is 11 (going on 25) and they grow up was too fast. I need a video camera!

Um Nate, she is my Step-daughter........ Of course I am ALMOST old enough to be her dad, she was born a couple weeks before I graduated High School.

so does that mean your craddle is being robbed by your wife? :thumbup:

D Unit is that a Willy wagon in the 2nd pic? Got more pics of it?

yep its a willys wagon belongs to the neighbor, has a 215 alum buick v-8 in it.

I dont think ill have to pay for senior pics when my 15 year old graduates next year, all she does is take self portraits of herself,, ive got 1000s of em,, no vanity there LOL! ,,,,except for the vanity and 1000s of pics on the computer she is a great young lady.

th_softsmile.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO TAKE PICS OF. Now i have an idea,, ill take the pics of the scenery and she can model :smart:

Glad too know my 16 yr old daughter isn't the only one that does that. LOL

th_softsmile.jpg

Bryan, all I can say is her momma musta been awfull pertty cause your damn near as ugly as I am and she had to get her looks from someplace. I bet she gives ya fit's with the boys hangin around.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest BigBully
Glad too know my 16 yr old daughter isn't the only one that does that. LOL

Helloooo.. I'm 26 and I still do that stuff...lol:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me018.jpg

2.jpg

Guest BigBully
Why do you look all unhappy, and didn't your mother ever teach you to look at the camera?

:lol:

Nope... I just don't like to smile much...

Guest POWERTRIP
pretty sure all girls take pics of themselves at one point in time...i know i still do :)

And great pics they are.:thumbup::drool