• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

BioDieselGuy

Southern Idaho diesel nut

Hi Im Milt, I own a biodiesel company with my two brothers Les and Brent. I own a Ford powerstroke that was running fine until recently...fuel pump,waste gate actuater, and now the hpop. But with 215000 miles on it, I guess its due.:-($$$

Guest 9812VCTD
Thanks, I hope to feel at home here!

Heak yeah we've got a good group of people here, we have alot of get togethers and this is a real easy going place, make your self at home!8-)

Justin

Guest BigBully

Thanks for getting on the forum dad! I know you will enjoy it.. Kev and I surely have!!

Guys take care of my dad!!! He is awesome!!!:thumbup:

Guest BigBully
Welcome....Big Bullys Dad, er I mean Milt....:D

Haha... Poor guy hasn't even been here a day and you are already trying to take away his idenity!:nono:

Shame on you!!! :lol:

Guest POWERTRIP

Milt post up your troubles in the Ford forums and see if some of our Ford guys can help ya out with your problems.

I was just wondering if you are selling fuel or kits... or?? If you are selling fuel... I would be interested in knowing the price.

we are having a work shop on the 10th of November :D

I was just wondering if you are selling fuel or kits... or?? If you are selling fuel... I would be interested in knowing the price.

We sell the Processor, you can make biodiesel for as little as 70 cents.:coal

Milt,

Give ma a call at 808-3931. I'm in Burley and running two tank veggie. I would love to have some bio around. I can also provide feedstock to some of your customers. I have been cleaning oil using centrifuges. I have really gotten myself in deep.

Sorry for being gone so long. The latest on my fps is that I finally got the chance to poke around in the engine compartment and found that the return line for the hipop was loose and leaking.:-? But thats beter that having to buy a new hipop$$$Still from Ford its $137.13...When i get it out i think i'll take both hoses over to a hydraulic shop and have two 10,000 psi hoses made. that should take care of any pump i put on later...:)