• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

twistedjack

which injectors??

Can you guys recommend which injectors and fuel plate I should get? I have a 94' 160hp that is mainly going to be for towing. I need to be able to control the temps and want to stay with the hx35 for now. The other mods will be 4" straight pipe or stacks and a good air filter either the BHAF or amsoil filter.

how much weight will you be towing i wouldnt go any more than a #10 plate for towing with the stock turbo also the 370's a a good bang for your buck but once again egt's could be a problem

well the truck should weigh in at 7000 and I am not sure on the trailers one is a 30' 5th wheel with a large slide and the other is about 7000lbs but i plan on pulling a trailer with two vehicles in the future.

Hey kevin, I weigh close to 21,000 with truck, trailer, the jeep and the blazer with a load of stuff. My truck weighs about 6300 lbs, blazer is 6800 pounds, the jeep is 4000 lbs, and the trailer is 2200 lbs. With trailer, gear, spare tires, etc. I get up to the over 20 mark. Just a figure to kind of shoot for. Other than that I have no help.

With your gear splitter/overdrive unit, you will always be able to drop a gear to lower egt's, so I wouldn't necessarily worry alot about it. Remeber Dodge trucks came stock with the 4500 and available 4.10's that you run currently, and now that you have the US Gear unit, it gives you alot more options for gear range choices.

#10. stock location or just move ahead to where ya are happy w/ it. add 3k gsk. shld be able to have reasonable temps w/ a hx35 :thumbup::coal: