• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 9812VCTD

Cleaned up.......

Guest 9812VCTD

Finally got a chance around the first of the month to wash and wax up the truck it sure did make a difference. This is the first time I've had a chance to wax this truck since I got it. Anyhow it's all dirty now but here's a few pics of it when I finished up.

100_1948.jpg

100_1952.jpg

100_1953.jpg

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks guys and yeah I don't know who that Fugly dude is in the last one...:lol: I used Mothers wax if I remember right it was the Yellow Carnuba wax really made a difference plus it sure makes it alot easier to dry off after washing it.:thumbup:

Justin

Guest BigBully

Meaning it is about damn time he cleans his truck and the gathering in twin is coming up and so now everyone wants him to clean their trucks...

Mine is really dirty, I would like it done before Randy's...lmao

:lol:

Meaning it is about damn time he cleans his truck and the gathering in twin is coming up and so now everyone wants him to clean their trucks...

:lol:[/quote

Mine first... He'll be too dang tired when he's done with yours....

Guest BigBully

:lol:[/quote

Mine first... He'll be too dang tired when he's done with yours....

Yeah I do make all the guys tired...:twisted::lol:

Whatever happened to ladies first.. I only have sugar factory mud on my truck.. No biggie!:D

Guest BigBully
No such thing as ladies first... They got the Right to Vote didn't they... LOL JK

Yeah, and I vote, it's about damn time I come first once and awhile....:twisted::lol:

I mean geez my truck needs to look as good as I do... Or is it the other way around?!:confused:

Yeah, and I vote, it's about damn time I come first once and awhile....:twisted::lol:

I mean geez my truck needs to look as good as I do... Or is it the other way around?!:confused:

It's a Dodge, CUM....ON.. you cant make them look good can you... LOL

Guest BigBully

You are thinking CHEVY... It's hard to make a CHEVY look good... Dodges always look good!!:D:thumbup: