• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 9812VCTD

S.E. Bombers Dinner Meet Nov 8th at the Green T Restaurant

Guest 9812VCTD

The S.E. Bombers monthly dinner meet is November 8th at the Green T Restaurant in Pocatello. We meet at 6:30 in the parking lot and B.S. for awhile about our trucks then go in for a good meal. This is always alot of fun and your more than welcome to bring your whole family. Hope to see everyone there.

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Hope to see everyone there I'm actually going to be able to make it this month!

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Can't wait for Thursday...........Good food, Conversation.............And a DAY off!:thumbup: See everyone then!

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Had a fun time last night! Was glad to see that awesome black OBS sitting in the parking lot last night, and we had a good turnout! Had a great meal and alot of laughs. We had 10 trucks in attendance, and 13 people. Brian got some more goodies for his truck, he got some Dragon Flow injectors and nice set of Compounds.:drool AL got his truck back from the shop and met a new guy last night who has a 98 12V. My wife even went down last night and she had fun. Damn Jeremiah last night when we left the gas station you literally Blacked me out I was hitting my brakes I couldn't see Anything!8-) Was fun to mess around on the freeway your truck runs and sounds good! Thanks to everyone that came out I had a blast and look forward to next month. I forgot my camera I got in too big of a hurry to get down there, and hopefully I can remember Dave's sticker next time.:D

Justin

Last night was a good time. Great turnout and met some new people. It turns out that both Kelly and Ryan's trucks are dead even. Hopefully we get an even better turnout at the next one.