• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

DieselGirli

It's straight

Guest POWERTRIP

Yes your head is straight but now your body is leaning to one side just a big. We need a bigger pic. whats the hat say?

Come down to the bomb party and we'll fix the crooked neck with some 2x4s, bailing wire, duct tape and JB Weld. I know the Ford guys keep all that stuff in their beds to keep the turd going down the road :lol:

that and something to add to the oil to thin it out so the injectors fire off! oh lets lift the cab off to do any motor work, that sounds like a block party to me! lol

Ford should have a factory cab lift setup like a cab over truck. Would save time considering how often you gotta work on them things. ( | )

ya the local dealer here has 4-6 on a daily basis with cabs lifted off the chassis. can't wait til they are is cusotmer pay status and out of warranty. wonder what the cost is going to be then to work on them.

Guest POWERTRIP
Um, you guys would rather talk about Fords than talk to the hawt chica?? :nono: :nono:

Got to keep an eye on them RAM guys. ( | )

Ford-dodge-ford-dodge- na uh, uh huh, na uh, uh huh. We have larry, we have mo, and curly has to be sitting in the shadows somewhere.

You guys are nuts..... I'd drive a Yugo if I had a "hawt chica" sitting next to me, or better yet, a diesel Rabbit! (somehow though I don't think I would be picking up any hot girls with a Yugo...what a conundrum)

Maybe a Convertible Yugo! Woo Hoo!

800px-HPIM2583.jpg

OK, now that I am done being off track.........

Dieselgirli, I think the tilt thing is SEXY!! , although, I did like your previous pics better.

You two are gonna catch hell when Tommy sees this..lol
Um, you guys would rather talk about Fords than talk to the hawt chica?? :nono: :nono:
Got to keep an eye on them RAM guys. ( | )

I figured I'd just let them talk on and on about Fords rather than the nice looking young lady that started this thread :stir