• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Amanda

IBF Bombparty at Atlas Welding Weekend of November 9,10,&11 2007!

Well the time has come to have another bombparty/campevent. It will be held the 9,10,and 11 at Brian's (92dunit) shop Atlas Welding in Ontario ,Oregon. Thanks for hosting the event Brian!!!!!!!:thumbup: The event starts Friday night when we will be making numerous moddifications on everyones truck. People will be arriving antime from about 3:00, so come on over anytime!!!!! Our main bombing day will be Saturday. We will be finishing up on sunday and will be leaving about noon.Each night we will be having a BOMB fire and I will make spicey chilli saturday night.

JUST A HEADS UP:Do not stand close to Steve Especially AFTER he has consumed a bowl of my chilli:poke :lol: :lol:

This event is a good chance for those who want to make modifications to prepare for our dyno day that will take place Saturday November 17th 2007.

So pack your campers and get ready to come. btw: if you do not have a trailer Bring a tent.

look forward to seeing everyone there!!!:thumbup::cheer:

I'll be there. But you guys can't have my taillights.

I guess It depends on who is faster at removin them.. CUM...ON. You know it won't take to long to Swap em..

How about I drag all my parts over there and we just have a marathon wrench fest on my project ha ha ha

Think I can drive over the 92 Dodge towing a GM 4door and drive home a GM4door towing what's left of a 92 dodge?

Probably too ambitious.... But I have been known to pull off swaps like that in the past!

Muddy,

There was a guy at the last one of these - last spring (remember the lost valve keeper caper?!) - from New Plymouth that contacted me and wanted his timing done. I haven't heard from him since. All I remember is he had a '96 or there abouts and was working on wiring that day.

Any idea who he was, if he'll be there, and does he still need/want timing done, or, for that matter, will any one else? I can bring the kit and tools to do it if so.

-Jay

That was either Dave or Dave. :lol:

Dave Number 1 is known as Dave on the site, he was doing gauges, GSK, and a fuel plate. Dave Number 2 is known as riverrat from Deer Park, WA. He did a GSK, 60lbs valve springs, Injectors and fuel plate.

I was thinking of heading that way to see if someone could help me check the timing on the 92. Plus I need to fix a few oil leaks, and at some point replace the head gasket that is seeping just a bit of coolant.

Dave stopped by and said he was going to be in Wyoming that weekend. not sure about riverrat. but there is a guy from yuppieville(eagle) thats wanting to to do some bombing possibly timing on his 96.