• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Rob is biulding the tunes as we speak. Also anyone else that is wanting a DSP5 switch Rob with ATP has some available, not sure on the prices.

The programs will be

1. OEM with speedo change and egr shut off

2. Econo/ light tow..with the above.

3. Tow tune with VGT Exaust brake, egr and speedo change.

4. Tow tune with egr and speedo.

5. HOLD ON!!

DSP 5 is done for the LLY. I built this tune to Steve's specs.

I have switches and can adjust the tune per customers needs. This is a work in progress and might need tweaking.

Every truck and customer are different with different needs, I hope to get all my customers adjusting there own tunes, which in turn, lets them learn how the tables work.

Got it in and done....runs like a champ. I limped the engine with the hot tune...time to shim the rail relief valve. Scared the crap out Ryan and I..But i had Rob on speed dial.

I though someone was humping in the back of the bed.:shock: Now i know how limp mode feels.

There prob was... You were in Homedale.. CUM..ON:-o

The engine limp on the LLY's is a common problem. Even happens on some stock trucks.

When going WOT the commanded rail pressure is maxed out, no problem there, except when you chop the throttle off because you just filled your pants when the truck went sideways at 50mph. This is when rail pressure spikes and the pressure relief valve opens and drains the rail pressue.

Code is a 1093 "low rail pressure". Can be caused because of no lift pump on a big fueling tune or because of the FPRV blowing off.

GM fixed this problem on the 06-07 trucks.