• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

POWER Freak

Muddin

playin in the mud is one thing but looks like Power is playin in a lake! LOL!! Wished we had mud down here in the friggen desert!

lol usually we don't have much mud, but it's been raining a lot more than usual. I think you know that once the dry desert dirt gets wet it makes some insane mud.

Oh yeah I ended up stuck out there in bfe from about 8pm to 3am. All the sudden people showed up so i walked over there and accidently scared the shit out of them. It did turn into a cool bonfire party though. We had to show the city kids how to make a fire (they couldn't even do it with gas) using my big ass knife and a lighter. No gas needed.

I was STUCK bad. an 08 LMM duramax with 6" lift and 37" TOYO MTs didn't even budge me. A dodge cummins with some big time power and 33" TOYOs didn't get me out either. The dodge guy got like 15ft of slack and hammered it and we ended up breaking my (said 45,000lb) 4" 2ply recovery strap. It came back so hard that it put a dent in my tailgate. Not to mention all the other trucks that tryed.

That pic was taken the next day when I was trying to put the wrecker's 2 PTO winches on the back of the truck. Yep we had to use both of em.

lol usually we don't have much mud, but it's been raining a lot more than usual. I think you know that once the dry desert dirt gets wet it makes some insane mud.

Oh yeah I ended up stuck out there in bfe from about 8pm to 3am. All the sudden people showed up so i walked over there and accidently scared the shit out of them. It did turn into a cool bonfire party though. We had to show the city kids how to make a fire (they couldn't even do it with gas) using my big ass knife and a lighter. No gas needed.

I was STUCK bad. an 08 LMM duramax with 6" lift and 37" TOYO MTs didn't even budge me. A dodge cummins with some big time power and 33" TOYOs didn't get me out either. The dodge guy got like 15ft of slack and hammered it and we ended up breaking my (said 45,000lb) 4" 2ply recovery strap. It came back so hard that it put a dent in my tailgate. Not to mention all the other trucks that tryed.

That pic was taken the next day when I was trying to put the wrecker's 2 PTO winches on the back of the truck. Yep we had to use both of em.

where you out in the river???

I had a buddy of mine stuck up there about 6 mo. ago. I have to get some pics from him and show you guys. His truck was buried so bad it took like 4 rigs to get him out. He had to leave his truck overnite and some assholes broke into his truck and took his guns and some other crap.

i think i would have stayed the night in the truck. i get freaked out when i have to leave it anywhere.

I totally agree with ya there.

I had to leave my truck out there overnight. I took everything out that I could, but a couple of my friends where out there at the bonfire party so they kind of kept an eye on it.