Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

I got my new Campaign pump today...

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well gang I got a new LP pump for the rig today... Yeah another campaign pump. But at least its cheap for the price... I've got more information coming and pics too...!

Guest Mopar1973Man

Cummins Rocky Mountain still is carrying them... Give them a call at 208-336-5000

I got to admit there not the best pump but for a poor boy it works good!

Guest Mopar1973Man
Mike i have one under my seat that i could have ups to you and you could have paid me back later.

Steve

Thanx... But I had to pick up computer part for a job anyways... So I was right there within a few miles of Rocky mountain... why not...

You also know when the pump is dieing when the pressure varies at idle from 11-14 PSI @idle... It's getting ripped out tommorow morning...

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well gang I just went out and got a Carter Campaign pump from Cummins in Boise, ID and got a weak pump in the box!

After installing the pump into the Big Line Kit like the last one. I started it up and got only 11-12 PSI @ Idle... :wow: With the Edge Comp OFF I got about 7 PSI @ WOT (even worse with Comp ON 5x5)

So I ended up pulling it out and putting the old Campaign pump back in... Which is barely stay above 10.5 PST @ WOT...

I might have a resource for a Holley Blue pretty quick...

I'm surprised they are still getting the pumps.

When I was in there a few months ago, I was told I was buying the last pump they had... and that was it, no more coming in.