Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

Winter Fronts - Best way to keep you Cummins Warm!

:thumbup: goood writeup

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the bud box has a nice design tho. used to do it that way.

got the lexan plastic pieces from eric buckel at one of our bomb parties. does good job and looks great.

onliest thing is i gave away my2nd gen grille covers when i got my ist 3rd gen. ive got 3rd gen grille covers in the shed and have nothin for my 2nd gen. my 1 gen im using a beer box. bttr get busy and do it right.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Anyone wishing to fix this nasty problem I will be producing kits here in the near future.

Guest Mopar1973Man

I'm currently tracking down materials at a good price so please bear with me... But I'm shooting to get a hold of plastics (colored and clear) also trying to find a good deal on aluminum (smooth & diamond deck)

I'm my idea is to be able to have the smooth aluminum either polished, paint ready, or brushed...

This give a lot of choices for having two types of materials... :thumbup:

hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i can imagine the alum diamondplate. match my runnin boards and new atlas welding brian built fancy sideboards :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man

There is only 2 things holding me up from that...

1. I got to ask my supplier about price of aluminum diamond deck.

2. I'm not sure if there is a change in grill design over the 2nd gen gap. I'm going to bring my winter fronts with me and see if they match up on most 2nd Gen trucks.

3. I'm going to need patterns for 1st gens and 3rd gen grills... I'm going to have to hit a BOMB party and steal a pattern or two... 8)

EDIT: PS: I can't count today! :lol:

2nd gen grilles should be all the same. I took the ones off my 98 and traced them out to make a set for an 01.

I have a 4x10 sheet of ~16 guage that you can have it you want to come get it. It's a bit rusty, but nothing a wire wheel wouldn't buzz off.

Guest Mopar1973Man
all 2g's the same

there be some 1g's and 3 g's there to take

measurements off of 8)

good I'll bring some miscellaneous materials and tools on a bomb party day and I barrow a few grilles for a little bit of time to make patterns... :wink:

Thanks Muddy... :thumbup: