Sign in to follow this  
millco

Delo ELC Sale on Google Express

A friend pointed this sale out to me, and I wanted to share it with your all!  Go to:

express.google.com 

And in the search enter: Delo ELC.  The first one that comes up should be the concentrate at $13.97 / gal. from Walmart.  Log into google express (your Google log in) and then you can use the coupon:

SUMMERFUN

For an additional 20% off you order (Max. refund is $20, so on this you can order 7 gal and it about maxes out the extra discount.  Shipping is free to boot!  This runs to July 2nd (I believe......?).

Enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Content

• By millco
      I don't know if we missed this or not.  This was back in 2013 that they built engine number 2,000,000 for Dodge Ram PickUps.  It is a video that follows the engine through it's assembly.  I think it is pretty cool to watch!

Cummins Builds Ram Engine # 2 Million
    • By millco
      Cummins 2.8L Crate Engines

I can't believe you guys haven't told me about these!  I can see these going into lots of projects.......

• By MUDDY
      Soon to be 15 years as a club. Idaho Turbo Diesels has been going strong since early 2002. Wrench party events. aka bomb parties. dyno days. camp trips and off road adventures. 4wd and utv and atv. shooting events.

in addition we just had an anniversary for our website. December 6th of 2016 marks our 10 year anniversary of our website, www.idahoturbodiesels.com which went on the air dec 6 2006. register and log on to be able to view all of the forum! our first wrench party event was in june of 2002 in Nampa Idaho. soon to be 15 years since the club was organized.
      our organization is for all diesel owners or for all interested in diesels. we have dodge cummins , chevy duramax, and ford powerstroke along with import diesels and other interesting conversions. we even have non diesel owners participate in our events, shooting and off road and camping.

an enjoyable 15 years with the Idaho turbo diesels club. thank you to all who make it happen!  

• By fryhan
      7.3 engine, complete with turbo, fuel system and flywheel. ready to put in and drive. new IPR valve, ICP sensor, Adrenaline HPOP melling m208 low pressure oil pump and more. Newer garrett turbo as well. $2000 obo. call or text 208-272-1979 or 208-989-2996 or email rjmorris4386@gmail.com