Been busy with a new job, classes, and modding my Commander.

Sold our '06 so it has a new home, bought Momma a MB GLK 350 4Matic, and planning on getting rid of my truck's bed for a flatbed.

How you guys been doing?

-Kris

• Like 2

glad to see you back kris.

indeed flatbed only way to go. nice to carry the sxs on the truck and pull the rv.

you just missed the june camp and ride last week. was awesome.:cheer:

planning another.

need another ride.

Hi Kris!

Yea, just been crazy busy also....  we got the lid on our shop finally!  A small little work space.....  it's actually 42' x 66'!  It will be so nice to get it finished.

Got a new clutch into one little ricer burner.  And have another in there waiting for the same job.

Laptop broke a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't touched it.  I'm hoping that will be an easy fix!

But, I guess we are just basically full out go as fast as we can for the near future!

(Still have our Meg.  Darn TTVA quit on it.  The transmission won't use 2nd gear because the TTVA goes to 100 % throttle input to the trans even though you actually are only light on the throttle.  But there isn't much to do around my place...... LOL)

Welcome back, Kris. :welcome:

Not doing well, but don't want to bring down the mood of your return. Congratulations on the new job. Hope to see you at a dinner meeting soon.

dinner meet this week, [wed]

is a thread on the meeting going on now.

which flatbed are you going with kris? building or buying?

ive a couple aluminums and one steel presently. sure handy for the sxs and allows towing of the RV with the machine on the bed..