Mopar1973Man

Stupid people?!

bad bearing.jpg

Now I know why there is safety inspections in some state. How can people be this stupid and continue to drive around with something grinding? This is crazy that the bearing is long gone and the hub has eaten into the knuckle that far.  

wow.

stupidity breeds unfortunately. i know people who would do that. they are not people i associate with by choice :(

im not for safety inspections due to it is a money grab and they would surely regulate too far. ie, lackof mufflers. bumper height bullsht. small crack on rt top  corner of windsheild that doesnt block vision. etc etc.

dont californicate idaho. but yes, idiots need to be taken out back and given a talking to.

inspections may not have caught this example you show, depending on which week or month inspections take place. to be absolutely safe from these idiots monthly inspections are needed which would inconvenience and financialy burden the rest of us who spend every available dollar on keeping our trucks running.

yup, aint seen one that bad .

That's amazing. I've never seen anything like that before.

One of my favorite quotes is "born stupid lasts a long fukin time" by the guy I work with.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MUDDY said:

im not for safety inspections due to it is a money grab and they would surely regulate too far. ie, lackof mufflers. bumper height bullsht. small crack on rt top  corner of windsheild that doesnt block vision. etc etc.

dont californicate idaho. but yes, idiots need to be taken out back and given a talking to.

I understand that part but I also understand why some states enforce inspections. The site I visit and look over the crap that shop mechanics deal with is totally unbelievable that vehicle owners do these things to a vehicle. 

Here I'll share my link just pan through the photos...

https://imgur.com/r/justrolledintotheshop

• Like 1