Mopar1973Man

Ford - All because a rear parking sensor didn't work?!

one of ferd's better ideas!!!!!!!!!

wow. entire loom just because of one sensor. them engineer boys are thinkin. :think:

:td:

What happened to the days of looking over your shoulder and backing up? how about using your mirrors and backing up? Now we have to have backup camera and back up sensors to keep us safe... Always another step to making the "stupid people" less hazardous to the rest of the population. Like this video...

• Thanks 1

Agreed!! People are too dumb to park their cars, back up trailers, change lanes, or even not ass end someone. We need our cars to do it all for us. 

More tech, more wiring, more computers, more problems. I can't even stand the climate control in my wife's car. I just want 3 dials.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 97cummins said:

All that because people are to freakin lazy to look before turning,ect.

It was so much better back when.

Yeah but if you just spent 50-70 thousand in a new Ford vehicle you expect everything to work right? 

I have to agree it was some much better back in the day when you just looked for yourself. I know some people enjoy there little back up cameras. I've been doing the hard way for years now and still hitching up trailers without dinging up my tailgate. No fancy cameras on my truck or back up sensors.

• Like 1