• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
MUDDY

idaho turbo diesels fall time camp trip

been proposed, a fall camp trip @ valley of the big smoke.

this is to be discussed at tomorrow's meet :rv::cheer:  :gun2:

I'm out of the camping game now. I'm going to be hauling my RV back and winterizing it today (Tuesday Oct. 10, 2017) we've already had temps down to 29*F and forecasted for snow in the next few days. My Jayco won't even do 31*F night at all. It will freeze the water lines to the bath being they are outside the house area and not heated as well as poorly insulated with no way to access them.

no issues with my rv. it is ready to go. full of wtr and can dump of it turns to the single digets.

if it gets really cold then i can sumply utilize my water jugs and not need to heat the rv except when i am inside of it :)

perhaps a tent abd a propane heater for you mikey :)

Ummm... No. 

I sure do wish I had my old Dodge Jamboree Class C motorhome that thing was sweet for cold weather. All the plumbing and tanks were inside and were easy to operate that RV down to 0*F which I've done several times. This RV my 2000 Jayco it's got plumbing outside the RV and freezes really easy. Then propane consumption is high for this beast being forced air. 

thankfully i have jugs in addition to my wifes jugs and i have catalytic in addition to the wife's heater. [ive no need to use furnace]

water and heat no issue in our rv. :thumbup:

we be planning on usuing soon :rv::cheer::gun2: