• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
millco

You Guys Have Been Holding Out on 'Little' Cummins Engines....

That's a good video.

I first seen that little cummins on powernation. Its on Sunday mornings. The guy on Xtreme 4×4 bought one for one of his projects. I think this is an excellent idea by cummins. Everyone wants to do a cummins swap. Now its even easier. 

Ha!  I posted this on the Facebook site but must have totally spaced linking it back here.  I could have swore I did it but apparently no.:wall:

• Haha 1

emissions compliant thru 99. hmmmmm. if i had that and a nv4500 and an atlas and a couple of dana 60's and a97-99 TJ...............

• Haha 1

So it needs to go into a '99 or older to meet emissions?

One little thing I noticed -  No Where was a price tag mentioned.......  That kind of Scares me!!

http://app.noreply.cummins.com/e/es?s=1480&e=207609&elqTrackId=9ceef69350e848fdb23ba01c4d53bb2d&elq=988517b3966b49528511197826de78e7&elqaid=7387&elqat=1

We are limiting quantities for 2017 to 500 engines so if you urgently need an engine, be ready to act quickly on Friday, September 29 at 9 a.m. Eastern at www.CumminsRepower.com. The only way to buy a Cummins R2.8 Turbo Diesel will be through our website so be sure to secure yours as early as possible!

• Like 1

If I had deep pockets I would buy back my 1951 Willys Jeep. Custom fit that little beast in with a manual transmission and heavy-duty springs and axles. Sad to say my pockets are not deep at all and if lint was money I would rich man... Sad its not though...