MUDDY

Idaho Turbo Diesels website Maintainance Donation Plugin

just letting everybody know that we now have  a donation plugin to allow the club members to donate to assist with site maintainance, upgrades, and server and domain renewls.

you can see the donation tab up above.

we have received a few donations so far. to those who have helped with the site, thank you! :cheer:

the new version of the site is up and going, thanks to mikey. :thumbup:

it has a bunch of features as well.

thanks guys and gals :cheer:

Muddy paid for the site maintenance fees on the software. During that time he asked for me to purchase the donation plugin for the site.  I got that all installed and did a test donation of $10 dollars and Muddy is now $10 richer on behalf of Prevail Web Management...

• Thanks 1

Being a good friend of Muddy all these years I had to pitch in $10 to the new donation system so he's looking at nothing waiting for other members to pitch in. So there is an another $10 donation as well from Mopar1973Man.Com. 

• Thanks 1

Mopar1973man, i sent muddy a money order towards the end of last year for site up keep. Did he let you know so you could update the donation graph?

That is up to Muddy to do. I don't think he knows he's suppose to update it. I'll have a chat with him and show him how to update the donation list with manual cash and checks.

dam, im ignant now..

didnt think to manual update and those done over the sytem expected auto update.

Yeah, you can hit the donation list in the backroom and it will show the unfinished donation. Typically I make the donation with a check number or notation of cash value. Then activate that donation.

• Like 1