• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Evan

Let's see your exhaust

Mines fabbed from a 4" pipe from 2004. 

I bought a mbrp down pipe a built the rest from there. 

20170506_123125_zpskld8m170.jpg

Muffler is areturbine with resonator way

2015-03-06%2019.02.05_zpsc25z6zkm.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry girlfriend distracted me. 

The aero turbine with resonator is a lot whiter then most 4" exhausts with straight mufflers and for sure no muffler. Mine sounds like no others I've heard and has no drone while towing.  I've ran some cheap straight mufflers with packing and they tend to drone under a load at 1800 rpm so much so my ears bleed.  I've ran no muffler to and it wakes the neighbors up when I leave to hunting at 4am lol

I ran for many years with a straight pipe 3-inch exhaust but with trailer towing the drone got too nasty. So I added a flow through muffler that's all. To this day I still don't have EGT problems or issues.

DSCF2613.JPG

DSCF2614.JPG

On my truck with 100h  injectors going from in from of the tire to rear bumper gained quite a few egt  numbers.

3" minus cat is a great exhaust I to ran like that for probly 100000 miles. It wasn't unroll I bought a welder that I decided to go 4". Wish I had a temp gauge the n to see the difrince but then I had plugged up stock injectors

Just +75HP injectors and just changing the timing on the Quadzilla can drop a bunch of EGT's. Still on the same 3" though. 

There is a local truck here that is running dual 2.5" exhaust and the owner claims it just like having 5" exhaust... Yeah right... 

• Like 1